We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Talent Analytics Lead.
Talent analytics is an important tool for HR to inform line partners’ decision making and improve business and talent outcomes. Our desire is to build a talent analytics capability, prioritize opportunities for impact and deliver insights in a way that encourages application.
As the Talent and People Process Analytics Lead you will play a key role in managing the HR data, metrics and insights, helping to continue to scale the organization globally through insights, self-service, and company-wide reporting and processes. To be successful in this role, you should have strong quantitative skills, including experience with HR / organizational people data. Further, this role requires strong communication skills and the ability to communicate the analysis and implications to non-technical stakeholders.
While Celonis HQ in New York City is the preferred location, we are flexible for this role to be anywhere in the United States
- Drive analytics and reporting strategy for people data
- Design people metrics reporting and creation of materials for the Chief People and Culture Officer and Executive Team, identifying key trends behind people data and actionable insights.
- Develop and maintain substantial analytics to help drive business decisions, create short and long-term goals and objectives for system builds, operations, processes, data flows, and security as it relates to our People processes.
- Build out end-to-end solutions for our data analytics, insights and tech platform while simplifying the overall system design for end users.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the data governance function partnering with key stakeholders.
- Create dashboards to support all areas of People Operations from Diversity, Benefits to Performance
- Use business intelligence tools like Celonis and data visualization to tell HR data stories
- Collaborate with Leadership and the People Operations team to understand business objectives and develop data analytics solutions and data collection process improvements
- Work with our technical teams to understand and use internal systems
- Help people leaders understand employee issues, roadblocks, and paths to success
- Focus on developing and maintaining substantial analytics to help drive business decisions, and you will create short and long-term goals and objectives for system builds, operations, processes, data flows, and security as it relates to our People processes.
- Advanced skills in MS Office/Google, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with Workday, Tableau, Looker, Visier and/or other related reporting and analytic tools
- Knowledgeable of data related languages (SQL basics , other programming languages such as Python are a plus...)
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, both as a leader of teams and as a leader of projects
- Demonstrated experience handling confidential information and critical business processes
- Expertise in developing and automating dashboards and key-metrics
- Sound judgment when working through complex issues
- Ability to analyze, problem solve, and clearly communicate observations and recommendations
- Executive presence with a business mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organization—a true team player
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- 5+ years of experience with a combination of HR data, technology (including Workday HCM), and project management experience.
- Strong understanding of the importance of data integrity and reliability, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in People Analytics, utilizing data to drive people insights and solutions across hiring, development, and retention.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.