The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Release Manager. In this role, you will:
- be responsible for implementing and managing software release processes through development, test, and production environments
- assist in managing projects and interdependencies to ensure milestones for the releases can be met
- work collaboratively with all participants in software development and support developers and testers to improve processes associated with continuous integration, deployment and updating software and environments
- plan, schedule and control the movement of releases to test and live environments
- ensure the integrity of the live environments are protected and that the correct components are released
- conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- coordinate the release map based on strategy and company (feature) roadmap
- Previous release and/or project management experience (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- demonstrated effective leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.