The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
Sales Programs is a strategic team within the COO organisation that incubates and executes scalable solutions and initiatives to accelerate time to revenue and make hyper-growth viable. We define, build, enable, execute and monitor programs. We own initiatives to strategically drive growth as part of the GTM organization, we take ownership, anticipate the challenges, identify the existing pain points and connect expertise to consider the big picture.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Growth Programs to lead sales focused programs with a strong focus on execution.
The Senior manager will act as a trusted advisor and business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross-functionally with Sales Strategy, Analytics, Enablement and other functions within or outside the GTM organization. The ideal candidate has an analytical mind and is comfortable with complex data sets, adept at prescribing and prioritizing technology solutions to meet business problems, and is comfortable presenting to VP+ stakeholders. The role combines the creative process of designing prescriptive programs and strategies, with the business end of operationalizing these programs with field teams to ensure they are executed and produce results.
The Senior Manager reports to the Director of Growth Programs who is based out of the GTM hub in Madrid, Spain.
- Design programs and strategies based on broadly defined business objectives
- Identify initiatives and prepare proposals that drive growth within the GTM organization
- Operationalize both types of initiatives driving from conception to successful implementation
- Operational rigor and track record of cross stakeholder program management and execution
- Build, maintain, update and optimize dashboards to monitor programs
- Build C-level presentations and prepare all required documents and materials for executive-level communications
- 7+ years of experience in designing sales programs and go-to-market strategies
- 3+ years of experience in working in a global team (virtual and multi location)
- Strong sales acumen. Knowledge of effective enterprise sales strategies
- Experience designing revenue-producing sales campaigns and/or programs
- Highly skilled in Salesforce reporting and Google Sheets / Excel
- Experience drawing actionable insights from data sets in their most common forms
- Exceptional communication skills and delivery of executive level presentations
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.