The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Training Specialist.
As a Training Specialist, you’ll become an expert in our innovative Process Mining Technology, giving hands-on trainings to our customers and partners around the globe. While using the Celonis Execution Management System you’ll gain insights into various use cases and value generation of different companies.
To scale our impact, you’ll play a key role in delivering and continuously developing new training programs that enable and certify our customers & partners.
To further improve our training approach, you’ll engage in quality assurance programs and measure the success/impact of our trainings. Subsequently, you’ll come up with creative and innovative training methods and apply your key learnings to enhance the training program. On top of that, you’ll coordinate trainings in close collaboration with our customers and create inspiring training materials for our learners. In doing this, you are constantly in touch with colleagues across departments to deliver trainings targeted to the specific needs of customers in order to stay at the cutting edge of the Celonis Execution Management System technology.
- Have successfully completed your studies in Information-oriented Business Administration/Economics, Business Informatics, Business Education, Mathematics, or a comparable degree program
- Have gained hands-on experience in creating and delivering trainings for different stakeholders
- Have a passion for learning and knowledge transfer and are highly interested in Big Data and Data Analytics
- Are have strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various stakeholders
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Search for a job to think outside the box and continuously broaden your knowledge while having a steep learning curve
- Enjoy evaluating complex data and working with complicated processes
- Have strong communication skills in German and English language
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.