The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a SAP Accounts Payable Expert.
Celonis’ Execution Applications are built-for-purpose solutions created for a specific line of business to optimize their daily business execution. The apps leverage capabilities across the Celonis EMS technology stack to provide persona-specific user interfaces for each level of the organization. A very important capability and driver for value realization with the Execution Apps is the automation of the process with Action Flows. We want to significantly extend and scale our library of Accounts Payable automation use cases and are therefore looking for a SAP Accounts Payable Product Manager with deep SAP MM and FI knowledge to collaborate with product and engineering teams to define and drive automation use cases for our Accounts Payable Execution App, along with leading co-innovation projects with our customers.
In this role you will:
- Establish data-driven methodology to gather, qualify, prioritize & facilitate automation use case from customers, account teams or partners for our Accounts Payable Execution Application
- Collaborate with your colleagues in product and engineering teams on designing and implementing best-practice Accounts Payable automation solutions, both for initial co-innovation customers and in a standardized way
- Document Accounts Payable use case knowledge & observations in standardized way for internal stakeholders (product, engineers, go-to-market team)
- Lead customer co-innovation projects from conception to rollout
- Have a degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent related fields with considerable work experience as a professional SAP consultant
- Have at least 5 years of experience both technically and functionally in SAP MM and FI modules with a focus on implementing best practice Accounts Payable processes
- Have experience with pre-processing systems such as ReadSoft, OpenText or any other system is a plus
- Have excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Have experience in Project management along with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrate creativity in problem solving, are solution- oriented, self-motivated, able to work independently and collaborate well within and outside the team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience working very closely with customers
- Have excellent English skills with German as a plus
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.