The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Junior Academic Alliance Manager DACH & UK Market. The Celonis Academic Alliance is responsible for our global education and research program. It connects academic thought leaders and researchers, students, companies, and experts around the world to foster disruptive innovation and world-class tech education. The Academic Alliance leverages more than 40,000 members at 300 universities, research institutes, high schools, student consultancies, and student clubs in 35+ countries.
At Celonis you contribute to the rapid expansion of the academic partner management within our Academic Alliance. You actively manage existing relationships and develop new alliances and campaigns for the DACH and UK region. In your role, you engage with all kinds of departments internally from Sales over Marketing to Data Science. You identify, drive and track academic partner pipelines. In this context, you also take care of the partner enablement and you perform academic workshops, events and train-the-trainer sessions with the partners. You will acquire an in-depth understanding of the Celonis software and how to educate students to become future process miners and business transformers.
For this role, you bring at least 6 months of part-time availability from October 2021 onwards.
- ... have strong communicative and presentation skills, e.g. through extracurricular work or previous relationship building roles
- ... are highly interested in go-to-market strategies and business development
- ... at best have previous experience with the UK university system e.g. through work or study experience abroad as well as first experience with CRM systems (as a plus)
- ... already have previous experience in sales or in a customer-facing role
- ... have an affinity for tech and the eagerness to become an expert for the Celonis software to be able to present the software in front of student groups and classes
- ... posses strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week – remotely now – you will receive insights from all departments
- … provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.