The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern Marketing Data Quality. Join the Celonis rocketship and help increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our marketing tactics. You will support by enriching our inbound funnel data and assist in routing prospects to our Business Development Team. This includes connecting the dots between when a prospect indicates they are ready to talk to Sales and powering up our abilities to segment our database for highly personalized and targeted campaigns. You will learn more about the design and function of a marketing funnel in a high-growth enterprise SaaS model, how digital marketing tracks, attributes and reports on successful campaigns, how to use Salesforce for lead generation and lead management as well how core database hygiene best practices work.
This internship is paid.
- … are a student of marketing/business studies looking to get real-world experience in a fast-paced performance-oriented team
- … know your way around Excel and can analyze thousands data rows using conditional formatting, pivot tables and advance filtering
- … think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- … utilize LinkedIn and other sources to complete the profile of our prospects and customers, improving our marketing messaging
- … driven to learn more about how the marketing and sales data comes together
- … believe in solving dirty data problems presented by our growing database
- ... team player and provide support in several different types of projects to help increase marketing impact on the business
- ... have very good skills in verbal and written English
- ... bring at least 5 months in part-time availability
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.