The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you are an important part of our development. You support our core developers by ensuring a high quality of our Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud. On the other side you are the link between development and product management. You are responsible for the creation and monitoring of automated tests. With the help of your highly detailed work you ensure that all innovations from our development team will be implemented in the right way in our software.
- want to pursue a career in QA Engineering
- have a good understanding of Software Engineering
- know how user-friendly and user-oriented software should look like
- have experience or interest in testing web applications
- are a nit-picker and have a sharp eye for details
- have can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- have strong written and verbal English skills
Nice to have
- ISTQB certification is a big plus
- have experience or interest in test automation and the managing of test processes (e.g. using Cypress or Selenium)
- are familiar with CI Tools (e.g. Jenkins, Github)
- are familiar with ticketing and bug tracking systems like Jira and/or Xray
- see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.