The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Site Reliability Engineer.
We are growing fast and need you for our mission to enable a frictionless scalable Development organization! Interested? Read on!
- be a part of a team that owns the health of our product and ensure its end-to-end availability and performance according to defined SLOs
- apply software engineering and SRE principles to design, write and deliver software, improve availability, scalability and efficiency of our product
- constantly improve our monitoring, metrics and KPIs as well as define and implement missing SLOs
- drive blameless lessons learned, implement processes and automations to ensure prevention of problem recurrence and document the acquired knowledge sharing it among all teams.
- ... have a bachelors or masters degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering) or a comparable education
- ... have at least 2 years experience within the SRE domain and 6+ years of experience in software engineering
- ... have a track of record of excellence in software engineering knowing the systems you’ve developed from top to bottom
- ... are experienced in programming with Java, the Spring framework, and Python (or a similar scripting language in Linux environment)
- ... are experienced with relational Databases (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- ... believe in proactive monitoring and automation as the base for reliability
- ... have strong troubleshooting skills and strategic disaster recovery thinking
- ... are experienced with large scale distributed systems and have worked with Docker and Kubernetes
- ... are experienced in working with modern cloud monitoring system observability (e.g. Datadog)
- ... have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity Statement.