Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Own, manage and drive all aspects of partner relationships with global SI's across the Americas region
- Plan and execute go to market activities with global system SI firms (joint offers, marketing, co-selling, etc.)
- Drive technical and sales enablement
- Facilitate engagement between Celonis field sales and Big 4 client teams around specific account pursuits
- Coordinate efforts with global partner manager responsible for Big 4 relationships globally
- Work closely with other internal groups to drive specific motions with SI partners
- Minimum 10 years of experience working for and/or partnering with at least 1 of the Big 4 firms.
- Preference for someone who has worked for a B2B software company (pref analytics) and has sold to and/or partnered with Big 4 firms.
- At least 1 year working with/around data analytics space.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4 year university
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.