Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the pioneer and market leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with the Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud; built on the process mining technology it pioneered. Transforming into an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority for Global 2000 companies. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oréal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers.
Celonis recently raised 290M$ series C funding, being valued now at $2.5B. With an ever-growing global customer and employee base, we no longer consider ourselves a start-up but a global company. However, we retain the dynamic, innovative atmosphere of a young company with the benefits of a mature enterprise.
Headquartered in Munich and New York City, Celonis has expanded into more than 25 countries and offices around the globe. Last year, we entered the Japanese market with a new office in Tokyo – by now, we already successfully won Japanese customers, established our partner network and expanded the team by 500%.
Join us now and transform the way how Japanese businesses operate in the future!
About the Role
- Work directly with a portfolio of customers to define success and help them drive significant value out of using Celonis to further expand the usage of Celonis and the licensing scope as a main goal
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, use cases, and objectives in order to ensure that the Celonis platform is properly leveraged to achieve them
- Assist customers in driving user adoption and change management within their organization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key customer stakeholders
- Monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health and usage indicators
- Serve as a point of escalation for key customer issues and ensure swift resolution
- Drive customer advocacy through case studies and references
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and retention
- Evangelize the capabilities of the Celonis platform, identifying opportunities for further growth within customers while working collaboratively with the account team to position upsells
- Work with the services teams to facilitate the onboarding of new customers
- … have successfully completed your studies in the area of business administration / business informatics or a comparable degree
- … have a > 5 years of experience in consulting/ customer success management or business transformation/improvement in IT/SaaS projects (a background in pre-/technical sales is a plus)
- … have a deep understanding of a company’s business processes and can easily stay on top of things despite their complexity
- … think analytically, work in a structured manner and have a quick understanding
- … have experience in analyzing complex data sets and consulting customers concerning the results
- … easily interact and engage with different stakeholders, thanks to your strong communicational skills
- … are very engaged and visionary and look for an opportunity to actively drive our Celonis Process Mining technology forward in a fast-paced environment
- … are fluent in written and spoken Japanese and English