Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners to drive Customer delight and help them grow their business and win in their markets.
At Bottomline Technologies, customer centricity is at the heart of our culture. Our number one guiding principle is to “Delight Customers” and we are committed to doing so through every interaction and touchpoint. Maximizing the business value we deliver throughout our customer for life cycle is essential to our customers’ success, their long-term loyalty and to our own growth and success.
As a Customer Success Associate within Banking Solutions, you are supporting the business of nurturing our customers throughout our customer for life cycle and helping manage the customer journey through proactive and scalable engagement projects, as you work together with Customer Success Advocates and their assigned portfolio of customers within our small and medium enterprise customer base.
You will support our team who lead our customers to their desired outcomes and demonstrate the significance of the partnership with Bottomline Technologies. You will help with the goal to proactively coordinate, manage and offer our customers relevant insights, trends and thought leadership perspectives. You will support the team’s ability to present, position and recommend additional products, solutions and services that will maximize business value. You will support and guide the team’s ability to measure and monitor the adoption and health of our customers throughout our customer for life cycle and customer journey and support our ability to predict and navigate customer challenges successfully.
Essential Job Functions:
- For customers at all levels of the organization, support the teams who establish and manage the engagement cadence throughout all phases in the customer for life cycle post new customer acquisition, including onboarding, deployment, adoption and value realization, growth and renewal.
- Support the teams who own, develop and maintain customer journey maps and success plans that focus on our customers’ business goals and objectives and how our products, solutions and services map and align to drive results and desired outcomes
- Provide data and analytics that will allow the team to leverage and enhance to monitor, analyze and interpret the depth and breadth of customer usage and consumption trends, user adoption and other important customer health indicators and metrics
- Develop a deep and wide product knowledge and demonstrate competency in our customers’ use cases and the Banking Solutions product portfolio, keeping pace with releases and becoming certified to test drive our products with our customers
- Demonstrate understanding of our product roadmaps, and how we can leverage them with our current customers
- Help support the contribution to our marketing efforts by documenting and sharing stories about business value attainment and customer delight, including the products and solutions leveraged, their use cases and the financial impacts, such as revenue generated and productivity improvements.
- Work with CSA team to develop and cultivate strong customer advocates and healthy relationships that will be leveraged for references for our products, solutions and services and will earn the role of a trusted advisor with our customers
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and partners across sales, marketing, product management, product development, operations
- 2- 4 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated commercial mindset
- Desire to effectively engage with and navigate across corporate functions
- Desire to delight our customers along customer life-cycle
- Proven to be detailed-oriented, organized and has solid time management skills
- Listens well, has exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Always positive, driven to excel and takes initiative
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.