Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners to drive client delight and help them grow their business and win in their markets.
Bottomline is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist with 1 to 3 years of B2B Digital marketing experience who would love the opportunity to work at a publicly traded (Nasdaq: EPAY) industry-leading Fintech company with a world-class marketing team. In this role, you will have the benefit of cross-team collaboration and be empowered to execute against all aspects of digital marketing strategy.
As a Revenue Marketing Organization, you will be part of the Digital Transformation Marketing Team and you will be passionate about refining your skills while taking responsibility for driving growth, engagement and digital GTM execution working with our marketing programs, solution marketing, creative and marketing operations teams.
Essential Job Functions:
- Working closely with corporate marketing, digital transformation marketing and all Global Lines of Business on website optimization and evolution.
- Build "Post Click" landing pages to support paid media and website campaigns
- Edit, proof and enter content into the content management system as needed
- Manage website development tasks with vendor partners
- Maintain records of all website pages
- Additional website related tasks to support digital transformation marketing team
- Work with digital transformation marketing team on important revenue marketing engagement initiatives that also include SEO, SEM and conversational marketing.
- Work with internal digital marketing and Go-To-Market team as well as external digital and media agencies to implement and onboard new technologies to drive growth, engagement and digital transformation.
- Work with Digital Marketing Growth strategist to assist with creation, management and optimization of digital marketing campaigns and provide insights back on associated reported metrics to deliver measurable engagement and acquisition results.
- Create, manage, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns and associated reporting metrics to deliver measurable engagement and acquisition results.
- Work with the digital transformation marketing team on important revenue marketing initiatives that include website optimizations, SEO, SEM and conversational marketing.
- Have experience or can quickly come up to speed with platforms that we use as part of our MarTech Stack to drive results. Technologies such as Drift Conversational Marketing, Instapage, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and paid digital media & social platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, Choozle (The Trade Desk), Sleeknote and new technologies as needed. Create and optimize post click landing experiences and paid digital campaigns by working cross functionally to adjust content as needed, A/B creative and message testing and more.
- Be a Revenue driven marketer that takes a holistic approach to prove return on marketing investment, create, optimal customer experiences and has the growing skillset to have what it takes to compete in a Digital World.
- Some familiarity with Website Content Management System (CMS)
- Extraordinary attention to detail, dependable and punctual
- Has a positive 'can do' attitude and demonstrates GRIT daily: Guts, Resilience, Initiative, Tenacity, to drive success for the company while having the power of passion and perseverance to learn, contribute, grow and perform.
- Has a positive attitude that makes others around you successful
- Embraces Marketing best practices and has experience building and strengthening successful marketing infrastructures and analytics processes
- Ability to work with Growth Marketing Strategists to synthesize complex data and analytics solutions into effective and compelling marketing campaigns that drive results
- Hands-on knowledge of programmatic and social advertising digital platforms, campaign structure and and management and how data moves into a B2B marketing ecosystem
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with a prior background in Fintech is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques
- Have a role up your sleeve mentality and an attitude that teamwork drives success
- Budget management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Communications and Business Management preferred
- 1-3 years of B2B or Ecommerce marketing experience with paid digital marketing channels, marketing automation, website optimization and/or digital engagement experiences either on client or agency side.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.