The Senior Software Developer is involved in all stages of development including planning, implementation, testing, documentation, release and product support; work to debug and implement new changes to systems as they are prioritized. He/she must have good inter-personal, oral and written communication skills and have strong problem-solving skills with an aptitude for learning.
- Implement new features and modifications while transitioning a .NET Framework application to .Net Core and Java microservices
- Develop code for system changes or new modules within Bottomline core technology and architecture according to specifications and standards
- Participates and contribute in formal and informal code reviews
- Prepares and executes accurate unit test plans, test data, and test modules and scripts
- Documents code changes and unit test results per Best Practices
- Performs production support and troubleshooting and maintenance (defect resolution)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. Able to step into complex situations and take responsibility.
- Expert knowledge of the C#, .NET Framework, WPF, WCF, .NET Core 5, WebAPI
- Strong knowledge in REST API design and implementation.
- Solid experience developing with SQL queries, stored procedures, views and triggers.
- Understanding of multi-tier architecture, Web based development, and Services Oriented Architecture.
- Solid CI/CD knowledge working with version control systems like TFS, GitLab and build tools like Jenkins.
- Solid knowledge working with version control systems like TFS, GitLab and build tools like Jenkins.
- Expert level understanding of all phases of SDLC, preferably with Agile methodology.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for learning new technologies
- Some knowledge in PostgreSQL, Java, Kafka
- Able to guide junior developers.
- Ability to learn and master internal frameworks quickly.
- Deep knowledge in writing complex unit tests.
- XML and knowledge of generating Java data binding code from XSDs
- Basic knowledge of administration of Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server
Education and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience as full stack developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
About Bottomline Technologies
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please Note: Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.