# Bottomline # India # Bangalore is looking to hire Onboarding and Engagement Specialist CONTRACT for 6 month.
Looking for immediate joiners(In a week’s timeframe)
Experience: 2 to 3 years
If you are interested, please revert with the below details, along with your updated CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Available to join immediately/Notice Period
Position Title: Onboarding and Engagement Specialist
Position Type: On Contract
This position is responsible for leading new team member Orientation and Onboarding, ensuring that new hires have an engaging and seamless experience learning their role and Bottomline. This includes processing new hire paperwork, organizing and facilitation first day Orientation and other trainings through the first 90 days. In addition, this role will provide people and culture support to the business and will be a trusted resource to resolve new employee questions relating to onboarding. Establishing strong relationships with hiring managers and leaders to support them in creating excellent first impressions for new hires is essential. This is a role that requires high communication, collaboration, resourcefulness and the ability to manage multiple priorities independently.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to improve and enhance our current onboarding process
- Coordinate with recruitment/people success ops team on transitioning the new hire from a candidate to a new team member and the onboarding steps associated with it
- Communicate with new hires and internal stakeholders prior to their first day, facilitating background checks, and coordinating with local operations and IT teams to ensuring operational readiness to welcome new hires
- Write new hire announcement emails for hiring managers
- Coordinate with hiring managers to plan and facilitate first weeks of onboarding and 30-60-90-day plans.
- Experience in building common training material in consultation with global onboarding specialist in a standard way.
- Handle first day logistics including conducting orientations, global team introduction and required documentation
- Be the "first day" ambassador/point of contact, assisting the new hire from offer signature through critical 90- day new hire period
- Onboard new hires into HRIS and Applicant Tracking systems
- Partner with HR Operations to ensure new jobs are coded
- Follow up with new hire and hiring manager to ensure smooth start, ramp up plan and continue to monitor for new hire's first 90 days
- Oversee special projects as needed such as Employee Engagement activities/Corporate Social Responsibility and College Hire Program
- Experience providing training and support to employees while understanding their needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities with an ability to deliver outstanding results on time
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with effective prioritization and ability to work independently
- Ability to build, nurture relationships and interact with all levels of management and employees
- Knowledge and experience with onboarding best practices
- Tech-savvy nature with a natural interest for process improvement and innovation
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree and 2 years of related experience.