Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Technical Support Consultant to innovate, win, and grow with us.
Reporting to the FDA Technical Support Manager the Technical Support Consultant will primarily be responsible for the support and resolution of issues related to our Financial Document Automation products.
The individual must show initiative, common sense, persistence, resilience and a technical aptitude as well as being prepared to always provide the best assistance to our customers.
- To provide telephone technical support and assistance to a high level, for Bottomline’s customers.
- Attend customer sites from time to time as and when required.
- Perform training remotely or on customer sites as and when required
- Analysing support calls and managing through to resolution.
- Passing calls to other Bottomline departments for assistance with sufficient background information for them to manage the call through to resolution
- Monitoring and reporting against Customer Service Level Agreements
- To provide remote support of solutions and remote installation of changes to solutions
- To maintain full client records using Bottomline’s internal systems
- To produce and update documentation of all processes as required
- Provide technical training and assistance to other business areas as required
- Be available on the Bottomline Helpdesk telephone system to take helpdesk calls.
- A willingness to see a job through to completion and work under pressure
- Excellent customer service ethic
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comprehensive knowledge of MSSQL or Oracle
- Windows scripting knowledge or programming languages (C#, Java, HTML, XML)
- Experience of Windows server and client operating systems
- Server and software diagnostic skills
- Logical methodology to problem solving
- A knowledge of Direct Debits or other similar banking processes (payments or collections) would be preferable
- 2 years of experience working in a Support environment.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.