We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to innovate, win and grow with us!
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
As a member of our R&D group, you will design, develop and deploy Java based innovative solutions to prevent financial crimes. Your role will be diverse and meaningful and your contribution will have a great impact on those around you.
How you will contribute:
- Cooperate with product, architects and other tech leads to deliver amazing solutions and experience that improve our product.
- Be part of an agile scrum team.
- Share your experience and knowledge across the company to achieve our goal.
What will make you successful:
- Willingness to promote and maintain a complex application that is used worldwide, which monitors network protocols and assists in fraud detection
- B.Sc in Computer Science or proven experience
- Team player
- At least 10 years proven experience with Enterprise systems
- Java programming: Annotations, Reflections, JNI
- C++ programming
- Eclipse, SVN, ANT
- Databases (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, Postgres), JDBC, Hibernate
- Protocols: IP, UDP, TCP, HTTP, TLS1.2, TLS 1.3, TN3270, TN5250
- authentication schemes: LDAP, NTLM
- Message queuing: MSMQ, WebsphereMQ, JMS
- Web servers: JETTY, Tomcat
- Elasticsearch: REST API
- Spring, Spring-Boot and other Spring projects
- Proven experience working and introducing new frameworks
You will love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud and this starts with building an amazing team filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT