Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Product Owner to innovate, win, and grow with us.
You will be working for an established but fast growing Fintech company as a key member of an Agile team, responsible for delivering and managing innovative, market leading SaaS solutions. Working as an integral part of a product delivery pipeline with colleagues from market development, commercial product management, UX, development and dev ops to define and execute on both new product development and innovation, and managing continuous innovation of in market products. Ideally you will bring experience of the UK payments industry and working in a fast paced SaaS product environment.
The post holder will be expected to:
- Work with the product manager to define a vision for and be the “Voice” of your product and customers
- Define strategic and tactical product plans to meet commercial and innovation objectives
- Use available information to make data driven decisions
- Work with leadership at all levels to obtain buy in to product release plans
- Build and maintain a well ordered and estimated product backlog
- Be pragmatic in managing trade-offs between scope, resource and time
- Be focused on both non-functional as well as functional innovation to support SaaS operating metrics and behaviors
- Work with the SCRUM team to design and develop a continuous stream of high quality innovation.
- Effectively manage the product launch process
- 3 years’ experience working in Fintech or a closely related industry
- Experience of managing SaaS products, ideally with a continuous delivery model
- Working in an Agile environment (SCRUM), ideally familiar with lean start-up principles
- Experience using the Atlassian suite, or equivalent tools to manage an Agile delivery process
- Working with new product development, as well as managing in market products
- Good degree in a numerate discipline or equivalent work experience
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.