Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a SWIFT Consultant to innovate, win, and grow with us!
The Financial Messaging services team provides consultancy services to Bottomline Technologies to delight our customers throughout the Asia-Pacific region and also administers Bottomline Technologies’ hosted platform to ensure sustainability, efficiency and value creation for our hosted clients.
In this business-critical role, the candidate will work with other team members to drive customers’ projects and support contracts but also develop new skills to assist in the implementation of Bottomline solutions on the hosted platform. With an acute sense of priorities and strong technical skills, the candidate will assist in the identification and resolution of critical system issues that impact business operations.
• Delivery of consultancy and technical services to key accounts on the SWIFT solutions as well as Bottomline Financial Messaging own solutions (Transformation, Compliance, Reconciliation, Fraud detection).
• Work closely with sales to deliver solution and technical related responses, conduct architecture presentations and demonstrations as and when needed.
• Assist with the maintenance and, where possible, development of technical resources and documentation.
• Investigation and analysis of technical and production issues as they arise.
• Manning the Bottomline Helpdesk as and when required
• Holding a position on the out of hours call roster to support customers
• On-site support, perform tasks after office hour and/or weekend is required on a need basis
• Bachelor / Master degree in the field of technology (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology)
• Minimum 5 years IT experience in financial services technical support role
• Strong knowledge of SWIFT and SWIFT Operations (Alliance Access 7.x / Alliance Gateway / SWIFT Net Link / HSMs & PKI)
• Windows and Linux / Unix (Advanced user/basic administration level)
• High degree of resilience, ability to work under pressure, and flexible approach to issues
• Knowledge of compliance filtering or reconciliation a plus.
• Ability to travel locally and globally – up to 25% at times.
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
• Malaysia citizen
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.