Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Support Account Manager to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
Banking Solutions serves the world’s largest banks and financial institutions. BT provides these institutions with web-based software for online account opening, online banking, payments management, cash management, treasury, and accounts payable automation supporting our customers’ business goals and growth strategies.
As a member of the Customer Support team you will serve as the single point of contact for the client, proactively coordinating and executing high quality case management, defect resolution, and product health. You’ll have the opportunity to lead customer communication, and manage critical situations.
How you’ll contribute:
- You’ll communicate with the client, triaging issues as they are received and maintain open issues lists.
- You’ll conduct weekly meetings, check ins and ensure the delight of the client
- You’ll be encouraged to think creatively and be empowered to make routine decisions to address customer issues utilizing your own expertise.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Enterprise Support/Tier 1 client
- Assume total accountability for customer delight through various relationship management activities
- Facilitate a high level of communication with High Value | Tier 1 client
- Available during supported hours of operation including 7 X 24 pager support for production emergencies
- Serve as the Officer in Charge (OIC) during production emergencies and communicates updates
- Support the testing of client applications
- Manage Production Support Engineer (PSE) resources through issue resolution or enhancement delivery
It is important to note that while the position requires a certain level of technical expertise, it is not a development position, i.e. the SAM is not required to develop any code fixes to respond to customer support requests.
What will make you successful:
- Prior experience working with and supporting software applications used by external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with customers in person as well as over the phone
- Understanding of J2EE enterprise application architectures for the delivery of transactional applications.
- Working knowledge of relational databases (specifically Oracle); ability to understand and execute ad-hoc SQL queries against databases, in the context of troubleshooting and reproducing system problems.
- Prior experience as a systems developer or architect in a J2EE environment usually satisfies this requirement
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience preferred
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT
[Technical Account Manager, Project Manager, Service Account Manager]