Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Client Advisor to innovate, win, and grow with us!
As a member of Legal Spent Management team you will responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships with current and potential customers. You will be the customer’s primary contact and oversee all aspects of the customer relationship, including handling new customer implementations, change management, training and revenue growth. In addition, you will be the primary internal customer advocate during implementations and post-implementation.
How you’ll contribute:
- Handle complex problem solving requests from customers, including providing recommendations on best practices, process improvement and change management issues
- Build personal relationships with all key customer contacts, including executive and management level personnel
- Work with customers to develop a vision and an overall strategy for Legal Spend Management, including:
- Developing measurable goals and targets to monitor progress
- Identifying potential areas of expansion with the customers
- Assist Sales Team in presenting Bottomline’s offerings and assist Marketing by identifying customers for press releases, white papers, etc.
- Lead new customer implementations, including:
- Conducting a Kick-Off Meeting to introduce the Bottomline team
- Plan and run regular implementation meetings with the client and other Bottomline teams as necessary
- Provide best practice recommendations based on the customer’s specific needs
- Identify customers’ needs for any additional post-implementation related projects, such as system interfaces
- Handle daily needs of customers, including:
- Documenting and prioritizing system problems as they are identified
- Communicating product enhancement requests to the Product Management Team
- Identifying customer needs and develop Statements of Work
- Communicating all information regarding upgrades to customer contacts
- Providing training for end users, as needed, on new functionality
- Provide end user training for customers
- Assist the entire Client Services team in maintaining and updating LSM’s client facing documentation including User & Admin Guides and SmartGuides
- Create customized documentation as needed
What will make you successful:
- Strong communication skills—both verbal and written
- Exceptional organization skills and project management expertise
- Ability to understand and discuss customer needs and manage customer expectations
- Technical skills for gaining in-depth product knowledge, including self-directed learning
- Ability to negotiate priorities and close issues with executive level customer personnel
- Knowledge of SaaS technology practices and procedures and the internet required
- Sense of urgency and ability to drive customer relationships
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT