Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an IT Operations Engineer to innovate, win, and grow with us!
As an IT Operations Engineer, you will need to ensure the sustainability, efficiency and value creation for our customers. In our mission-critical business, you are required to work with other team members to implement Bottomline solutions on the hosted platform and provide assistance and technical advice for our customers.
A keen learner and technically savvy, you will quickly develop new skills on the Bottomline solutions to assist with their technical deployment and daily operations. With an acute sense of priorities you will assist in the identification and resolution of critical system issues that impact business operations. Self-organised, you will put your project management skills at work to drive the on-boarding projects of our new customers, efficiently understand and document their requirements, and interact with a soft touch to delight our customers and exceed their expectations.
- Responsible in leading project initiatives within Bottomline, involved in gathering requirements to implementation and driving to closure
- Think like an owner and add value for our customers and for Bottomline – identify new ways of driving automation and reduce challenges for our customers
- Innovate and bring new ideas to team – through new technologies or process optimisation,
- Support compliance requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Substantial experience in a support role in Financial Services, software or information services
- Demonstrate ability to provide the best solution to meet the needs of the business or customer
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Manage well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience with programming languages (C#.Net, Java, SQL, PowerShell) a plus
- Experience with Windows and Linux server a plus
Bottomline Technologies is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.