An opportunity to work on the UK’s leading cloud-based payments and business solutions suite. Bottomline Technologies delivers compelling user experiences built with modern UI technologies to business and organisations around the world. We are looking to add the right individual to our highly skilled and dedicated UI Development group.
As a UI Developer at Bottomline, you will contribute to one of Bottomline’s key platforms and work closely with Product Owners, Engineering, Design and UX specialists to deliver experiences that surprise and delight our customers.
- Develop the user experience of the UKs largest corporate payments platform, transacting billions of pounds every month.
- Work closely with UX/UI to design and implement functionality. Refine component specifications and translate those designs into reusable UI Components.
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers, Technical Leads, Software and Quality Engineers and UX Designers in a dynamic, fast paced, and highly collaborative environment.
- Deliver clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct HTML and CSS.
Key Skills and Technical Competencies
- Working knowledge of CSS frameworks LESS and JSS
- Demonstrable experience of Mobile First development practices
- Good knowledge of the capabilities of Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome
- Knowledge of Unit and Integration testing tools and techniques is a plus
- Understanding of front-end build and packaging tools such as Webpack, Rollup, Grunt or Gulp is a plus
- Good understanding of React and the overall React ecosystem is a plus
- Experience with Backbone and Marionette is a plus
- Experience working within the Agile (Scrum) development methodology is a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient experience of working as an UI Developer
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), an innovator in business payment automation technology for 30 years, eliminates that struggle by helping companies make complex business payments simple, smart and secure.
The proof of our success lies in the fact that Bottomline’s solutions are being used by thousands of companies in 92 countries to simplify and streamline payment processes, dramatically improve cash management and rapidly gain full control over payments. That’s billions of transactions processing trillions of dollars of payments every single year.
Corporations and Banks worldwide rely on Bottomline for domestic and international payments, efficient cash management, fraud detection, regulatory compliance and more. Serving industries such as Financial Services, Insurance, Health Care, Technology, Communications, Education, Media, Manufacturing and Government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.