Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineering Manager to innovate, win, and growth with us!
As a member of the Legal Spend Management team you will be responsible for leading a team responsible for operating, administering, configuring and maintaining all enterprise Web and Application environments across multiple products, with a strong focus on automation.
This role can be based out of our Portsmouth, NH headquarters, Alpharetta, GA, Wilton, CT, or our Garden City, NY office
How you'll contribute:
- Define and execute ongoing administration and application performance maintenance, procedures and operations
- Problem diagnosis and resolution
- Work closely with the database, system administration and development teams to provide application expertise for highly integrated SaaS platforms
What will make you successful:
- Experience Managing and building high performance teams and resources on varying projects, (direct or matrix); ideally experience managing co-located teams in multiple time zones
- Experience configuring and maintaining middleware and web/application environments
- Experience working in both Linux and MS Windows environments
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages to automate tasks (Perl, Bash, Ruby, Python or similar); PL/SQL scripting
- Hands-on experience with Terraform, CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Experience with configuration and management of enterprise monitoring and alerting tools such as Elastic EPM, New Relic, OEM, Solarwinds or similar
- An extensive background with Systems, Application or DevOps experience
- Experience with management of Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Deployment and Management of Applications on Public Cloud such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience with GitOps-based pipelines using technologies like Weave Flux
- Experience in Managing team backlogs with JIRA
- The ability to be on-call or work off-hours as needed
- Strong SDLC experience in delivery of automation solutions
- Understanding of fundamental security principles for network traffic and third-party software
- Technical Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent work experience
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT
DevOps; Cloud Operations; Puppet; Chef; Ansible; Terraform; Elastic; Kubernetes; Docker; AWS; Azure