Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising;
- Content, offering a headless CMS; and
- Engagement, offering leading CDP and marketing automation solutions.
Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search, our search and personalization product, was built and is shipped out of our India office!
The testing of Search, Merchandising, Recommendations & SEO products is handled by the QA team based out of India. The team handles both manual and automation testing for releases, feature improvements and product launches which involves collaborating with teams located globally. The QA team is the gatekeeper of quality at Bloomreach - it is absolutely critical to ensure products are launched on time without any compromise on quality.
Various types of testing handled by the team are: validation testing, regression testing, functional testing, integration testing, UI testing, tool testing/development/maintenance, end to end testing, etc. The team is responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the quality of our core products at an exceptional level. The team has smartly scaled the quality strategy for more customers across channels (mobile, desktop, etc.) by leveraging analytics data and has helped us outperform on relevance and revenue metrics consistently. The team has a unique blend of user-persona skills as well as core product testing skills. We are looking for an avid online shopper who is fashion savvy and has good knowledge of the latest technologies.
- Responsible for overall testing and quality of the product including: functionality, usability, and compatibility.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Technical Services teams for search relevance testing.
- Integration QA - perform pre-live checks and post launch support for new customers.
- Test e-commerce websites keeping in mind an end user experience.
- Perform search on websites and test for functionality, relevancy and usability.
- Ability to make logical decisions, thoroughly check product details to ensure the results are relevant. Provide feedback to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Investigate, identify and report relevance and other issues and communicate with the search quality team.
- Manage and respond to escalations as appropriate.
- Coordinate with our third party vendor on QA tasks and ensure the product quality is maintained.
- Help improve the quality of our product by improving our internal dictionary which is used across our different products.
- Experience range of 0-2 years.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills, Critical thinking.
- Written (email) communication skills and ability to raise JIRAs; good verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of the software development & testing life cycle.
- Ability to work under pressure and can meet hard deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- eCommerce domain knowledge; fashion website knowledge.
Please Note: Only select benefits under the Personal Development and Compensation Sections mentioned below apply to Contract Employees. Contract Employees can be converted to Full Time with full benefit coverage, based on work performance and headcount availability.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.