Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. Our flagship product, Bloomreach Experience, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
We are currently expanding our Professional Services team, and we’re looking for a new Value Delivery Manager to be part of the Engagement Pillar / Exponea an internationally renowned Customer Data Platform (#1 on G2.com) – a tool for in-depth analysis and marketing automation for businesses. Are you up for the challenge?
- Do you want to help top e-commerce businesses boost their performance?
- Are you interested in gathering practical knowledge on how top companies use data and web technologies?
- Or maybe you want to disseminate the data-driven approach to business management, verify hypotheses, and identify objective facts where gut feelings used to be the norm
About your role:
The Value Delivery Manager delivers a magical “unboxing” experience for our clients while overseeing the whole process from the very beginning to the evaluation. We deliver this experience by pre-integrating our Customer Data Experience Platform (CDXP) with the world’s most used products of the e-commerce ecosystem:
- Online stores (e.g. Shopify)
- Customer Relationship Management systems (e.g. Dynamics)
- Loyalty program systems (e.g. Swell)
- Marketing automation solutions (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Technology enterprises (e.g. Telenor)
- and other e-commerce related platforms and products.
Your colleagues in day-by-day workload:
- A Customer Success Manager, who will manage the client relationship and business strategy.
- Technical Integrators for more technically demanding integration workstreams
- Customer Analytics Consultant(s) for non-technical implementation workstreams
- Client teams – you will spend time with our clients in their offices. The requirements will vary depending on project size and complexity
What you´ll do:
- Plan and manage the projects of implementation of our product to clients’ websites or online shops:
- You will not have to do it on your own! Your main task will be to coordinate work between Bloomreach team and clients’ teams, mainly from an IT and marketing perspective.
- Cooperate with stakeholders towards completion on our and clients’ side
- Manage the project from its kickoff to evaluation and assessment of the results, which includes:
- Creating a project timeline in accordance with the agreed scope of work
- Defining tasks and required resources
- Making short-term and long-term decisions creating value for Bloomreach and its clients
- Being a key contact person for a client, which includes prioritizing, tracking, and support
- Creating partnerships with our clients
- Using the technical attributes of our platform to your advantage
- Challenging, encouraging, and influencing both internal and external teams
What you´ll bring:
- Experience in the following areas (the more, the better): management (project, risk or change), team lead, strategic planning, agile teams
- Desire to get through knowledge of business
- Essential understanding of coding so you can work with our product (no coding included)
- Nice to haves:
- Certifications in Project Management (PRINCE2 or PMP)
- Experience with CDP platform or other business-oriented platform or sector
- Understanding frontend/backend technologies, relational databases, and web mechanics
More things you’ll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- We provide our employees with hardware and software needed for the job or with reimbursement to get it for yourself.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Enjoy access to a wealth of Udemy courses, available to all employees for free.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- Extended days of paid leave depending on region for you to further unwind and focus on other activities
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their performance, capabilities, and commitment.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!