Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Bloomreach is seeking a Finance Manager to be a key business partner to our Sales, Marketing, and Professional Services leadership team. Reporting to Bloomreach’s Director of FP&A, you will play a strategic role in modeling business scenarios and tracking performance metrics to support strategic decision making processes across our organization. For a strategic and operationally-oriented professional, this is an opportunity to play a central role in driving the growth of a successful enterprise SaaS company. If you’re a self-starter with a strong financial and business acumen, who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and interpret key performance indicators across marketing and sales funnels
- Monitor and proactively read key trends and suggest corrective measures and investment tradeoffs
- Build models to more accurately project bookings, billings, and revenue recognition for both subscription and service revenue model
- Analyze impact on corporate SaaS metrics from incremental investments into sales and marketing functions; monitor public and private SaaS companies’ key metrics and understand the company’s overall business health
- Partner with Finance Operations team to coordinate on a more accurate and timely reporting of quarterly bookings on both subscription and service bookings and renewals on existing customer base
- Partner with Demand Gen Marketing team to ensure effective cost controls and compliance with the corporate budget
- Partner with Sales Operations team to ensure reporting of corporate SaaS metrics is aligned with data in the CRM system; drive automation of reporting
- Develop effective sales compensation plan and analyze its effectiveness to ensure it drives right behavior for the company’s ARR growth
- Make continuous improvements to FP&A process leveraging enterprise planning system
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A), strategy consulting, investment banking, or venture capital with a subsequent stint in high growth enterprise software company
- Outstanding financial modeling and excel skills with an ability to produce timely and accurate work
- Experience in Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.