Technical Program Manager
Become a Technical Program Manager for Bloomreach! You will be an essential member of our GIST group, by building, planning, and owning multiple Security & IT programs and projects. Our company provides the best digital experience for the top international e-commerce companies. Your work will impact hundreds of millions of consumers in the online space. You will work in one of our US or Europe offices or from home on a full-time basis, and be part of the GIST (Global Information Security & Technology) group.
- Build and own Security & IT project plans based on information gathered from multiple sources including regulations, business requirements, partner needs, etc.
- Provide executive summaries as appropriate
- Set expectations for projects and drive conversations about status, priorities, and dependencies to ensure expectations are met
- Work cross-functionally to assess risks & issues and establish mitigation plans, identify and advance vital items to leadership
- Collaborate with partners to identify and put in place metrics to track success against established SLAs
- Work with GIST team members to identify, define, and document standard methodology improvements
- 3+ years project management experience
- Proven success running cross-functional technical projects
- Enough understanding of technical concepts to explain to non-technical partners
- The ability to lead through influence
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.