Become a Solutions Architect for Bloomreach! Do you love the idea of helping some of the world’s biggest and most innovative businesses build immersive and exciting digital experiences? We offer you a competitive salary with a Stock option and other benefits included. Working anywhere in the US on a full-time basis, you´ll become a part of the Global Solutions Architecture team.
What challenge awaits you?
As a Bloomreach Solutions Architect, you would be one of the trusted advisors of our high-energy, high-performance global pre-sales team, involved in multiple stages of the sales cycle. Your job would be to partner with our sales team, helping drive value for our customers by leading the technical aspects of our scoping and implementation efforts on Bloomreach’s rapidly growing Discovery platform. The Solutions Architect role involves maintaining a solid understanding of the Bloomreach product strategy, professional services offerings, and sales pipeline to identify opportunities where our services can bring business value to our customers and identify where implementations will need deep requirements gathering.
Your role will require significant collaboration with customers and internal teams to ensure our engagements are set up for success from the pre-sales cycle. A strong customer orientation, exceptional collaboration skills, and a solid technical background are key elements for success in this role. This role will define, execute and deliver on custom demos and proofs of concept (POCs) in support of sales opportunities.
Your job will be to:
- Own the solution design and key design decisions of the Bloomreach Discovery (Search & Merchandising) platform with our customers and work with our implementation teams to ensure the full scope of implementation is met.
- Be a subject matter expert for the Bloomreach Discovery platform for both technical and business audiences.
- Evaluate complexities, identify custom features that may be needed, and work with internal stakeholders to deliver to the customer.
- Engage directly with prospects and customers to ensure key technical design decisions are aligned with functional and business requirements.
- Be able to write a full and comprehensive statement of work.
- Define, plan and execute delivery of pre-sale POCs for prospects and customers, including data transformation and UI customization/integration.
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of Bloomreach products and how they can be leveraged to meet customer requirements.
- Improve internal processes for requirements gathering and scoping.
You have these qualities and experience:
- Professional - experience commerce and pre-sales, programming
- Personal - detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- A BS in Information Systems / Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- 5+ years experience in
- technical pre-sales positions (Commerce or Enterprise Search, CMS, Commerce, or related solutions) and can drive a complex technical sales process.
- Commerce as a system integrator, in-house engineer, or in sales of a Commerce solution.
- Technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering) working in complex IT environments.
- Experience with search appliances/platforms and merchandising tools.
- Understanding of merchandising workflows, site analytics, data hierarchies, data transformation techniques, services-based architectures, and basic concepts of Machine Learning, AI, and SEO.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and able to speak to both business and technical audiences.
- Can articulate the value of the implementation tools that enable personalized online experiences.
- Detail-oriented, with very strong technical problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong background and professional achievement, creative, out-of-box thinking.
- Is a self-starter, good at multitasking, and committed to upholding the highest level of standards in the team’s execution of the sales process, including Request for Proposals (RFP) submissions, discovery, and delivery.
Excited? Join us and change how the customer experience can look like.
We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™ — empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic.
Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising;
- Content, offering a headless CMS; and
- Engagement, offering leading CDP and marketing automation solutions.
Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling measurable digital commerce experiences that drive real results. Bloomreach serves over 700 global brands, including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and powers over $250 billion in commerce annually. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.