Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Bloomreach is looking to bolster the ranks of our finance team with a talented Procurement Manager. In January of 2021 we acquired Exponea and within the new company of 600+ people and 300+ tools, we are looking for someone to take our Procurement Function to the next level. You will set up the Procurement Function and play a central role in acquiring, evaluating and managing all of the company's software and hardware. This includes implementing processes, policies and systems.
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Things you'll like about the position:
- Work in a team of highly talented individuals that raise the bar daily
- High level of responsibility and daily contact with all major stakeholders
- Play a major role in scaling up the company and getting us ready for the next phase
- Setting-up & optimizing the Procurement Function
- Improving the AP Process
- Contract negotiation
- Application & Inventory management
- RFP management
- Solution and product research
- Supplier evaluation, selection & negotiations
- Risk and compliance management
- Data & ROI analysis
The ideal candidate has
- 5+ years experience in a similar role with proven track record
- Experience in creating the Procurement Function
- Great negotiation skills
- Understanding of different jurisdiction implications (US and EMEA)
- Fluency in English
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- We are a remote-first company.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Enjoy access to a wealth of Udemy courses, available to all employees for free.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their performance, capabilities and commitment.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!