We are Exponea, a Bloomreach company, an internationally renowned Customer Data Platform (#1 on G2.com) – a tool for in-depth analysis and marketing automation for businesses. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Do you love the idea of helping some of the world’s biggest and most innovative businesses build immersive and exciting digital experiences? As a Bloomreach Solutions Consultant, you would be one of the trusted advisors of our high-energy, high-performance global sales team, involved in multiple stages of the sales cycle. Your job would be to partner with our sales team, helping drive value for our customers by bringing use cases to life through technical deliverables and pre-sales consultancy to find the best possible solution for each prospect or client.
We strive to lay strong foundations in our sales cycles to establish a long-term partnership between Bloomreach and our customers. The role will be supporting the EMEA region, and we're looking for real 'self-starters' who can help shape the tools & processes needed to support Bloomreach’s continued expansion in this market.
- Act as the Bloomreach Engagement product expert to support the Sales team in a pre-sales capacity
- Supporting the Sales team with (tailored) product demonstrations, presentations, and similar deliverables for prospects, customers, and partners focused on the Bloomreach Engagement & CDP products
- Executing the full pre-sales process (discovery, strategy, demo engagement, deep dives/Proof of Concepts, and progress reporting)
- Driving the technical solution in Proof of Concept and Demonstration situations, acting as coordinator between the development team and the customer or partner when needed
- Translating customer and partner requirements into (technical) solutions
- Acting as an industry & showcase expert for partners, customers, and prospects
- Participate as a leading team member in answering RFP’s and RFI’s (in cooperation with Sales and other Bloomreach Engagement specialists)
Who You Are:
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow-up skills.
- You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them and understand their problem.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a high level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced sales environment with lots of challenges
- Enjoys engaging with marketers, software engineers, business analysts, and IT, and can confidently and succinctly identify and create working solutions to their individual challenges
- Is a self-starter, good at multitasking, and committed to upholding the highest level of standards in the team’s execution of the sales process, especially discovery, solution design, delivery scoping, and deliverable (RFP, RFI, etc) submissions
- Has experience selling into accounts as a part of a sophisticated Pre-sales Consulting or Sales Engineering team.
- Has domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, CDP, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Data Warehouse, BI, ETL, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML).
- Has a BA/BS degree
- Has 3-5+ years of technology pre-sales experience
- Experienced in technical sales (SaaS, Martech, e-commerce, CDP) and can drive a complex technical sales process
- Understands basic concepts of Machine Learning and AI
- Has expertise with HTML, CSS, JS and an understanding of SPA frameworks
- Is comfortable presenting on technical subjects, including to non-technical audiences
- Guide customers and prospects in the architecture and implementation of their use cases
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing/advertising landscape, as well as the ability to simply and succinctly explain complex concepts
- Ability to effectively work and communicate remotely, and travel to customer sites for demos and meetings when necessary
- Has industry experience in retail, e-commerce, marketplace, DTC brands, or CPG.
- We would be thrilled if you have prior experience working with CDPs or Data companies
- Have experience selling Cloud-based or SaaS adtech/martech solutions
- Is comfortable presenting on technical subjects, including to non-technical audiences - this role will involve working with both business users as well as technical users
- Can pick up knowledge about new technologies, industries, and products quickly
- Has outstanding communication and presentation skills (spoken and written)
- Is a self-starter, good at multitasking, and committed to upholding the highest level of standards in the team’s execution of the sales process, including Request for Proposals (RFP) submissions, discovery, and delivery
- Is fluent in English
What you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don't clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!