We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We're currently expanding our People Team. We’re looking for new colleague: a Talent Acquisition Analyst Intern. The salary range starts at 5 EUR/hour.
What you might like about the role:
- You'll get to work with senior professionals on important reporting.
- You'll have a chance to dive deep into spreadsheets.
- You'll be a part of a fun, energetic team.
- You'll influence the way we run operations in the talent acquisition team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Weekly hiring reporting.
- Maintaining up-to-date headcount reporting.
- Creating, updating hiring pitch decks.
- Creating new hire posts.
- Creating, updating custom hiring reports.
- Publishing, adjusting job posts.
- Updating documentation.
- Regular employee referral program updates in Slack.
- Updating the newsletter with hiring information.
Our expectations of you:
- Attention to detail with numbers, reporting.
- Punctuality with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excel skills - pivot tables, formulas.
- Proficient written and spoken English language skills.
- Attention to detail and professionalism in completing tasks.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts.
- Positive thinking.
What you might like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!