We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are currently expanding our Finance team and are looking for a new colleague to join us as a Commisions Senior Accouting Advisor. The salary range starts at €3,200. Are you up for the challenge?
What you'll get to do:
To set up, scale up, run and manage the global commission accounting process
Commission accounting significantly impacts how investors, auditors and tax authorities view the company. Performance benchmarks, audit and internal controls and statutory compliance are key areas where accounting for commissions matter.
- Cooperate with respective business partners (sales, sales operations, HR, business operations and FP&A teams) to ensure the accuracy of sales and partners commissions capitalization according to US GAAP and local legislations
- Develop and maintain an effective, efficient and sustainable internal control environment to ensure the financial and regulatory compliance
- Prepare and review US GAAP and statutory accounts
- Complete and control the period end close processes
- Monitor and analyze related P&L and Balance sheet transactions and ensure their correctness; deal with eventual discrepancies; review and confirm the overall correctness of P&L and BS statements
What we expect of the candidate:
- 5+ years of Accounting and Finance experience, US GAAP advantage. Enrollment in some professional qualifications, such as CFA, CPA, or ACCA advantage.
- Drive for results, with focus on timely and complete delivery.
- Command skills & financial acumen to work in a growing business model.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English.
- Strong analytical skills, great in excel usage.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!