We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
As the Customer Marketing Manager, you will lead a wide range of marketing activities to engage customers, drive successful adoption, strengthen customer retention and grow Bloomreach’s customers, pivotal for success. You are a smart hands‑on marketer, delivering results through right-sizing the scope and approach based on the company's needs. You will be delivering the right results for Bloomreach through a smart metrics-driven approach coupling best practice with relentless execution.
The salary range starts at 2,000 EUR/month. Are you up for the challenge?
- Create and execute programs that support adoption, retention, and advocacy goals
- Build and execute campaigns to generate and help convert cross-sell and upsell opportunities within our existing customer base
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as webinars/virtual events, advisory boards, in-person events, advocacy, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Establish a customer journey map and determine communications programs that deepen engagement and loyalty
- Grow and strengthen the Bloomreach customer community through both online and in-person activities
- Work closely with Marketing on case studies, content, and customer-focused media opportunities
- Work with Product Marketing on new product launches and releases
- Work with Revenue Operations to establish appropriate workflows, reporting, customer journeys, and segmentations that will power campaigns
- Own customer marketing budget, metrics, and return on investment
- Management of Influitive
- Customer boxes and swag
The Ideal candidate
- has 5+ years in Enterprise marketing
- loves managing campaigns from start to finish, taking ownership of initiatives, and managing them from inception through successful completion
- strong detail and process orientation, able to manage time, budget and projects effectively
- good experience in working directly with Enterprise Sales and Customer Success teams
- is metrics-driven, with proven marketing measurement and ROI analysis on campaigns
- proficient with CRM systems and Marketing Automation Systems. Salesforce and Hubspot experience advantageous
- high creativity and personal productivity with superior written and verbal communication skills
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!