Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers, and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search, our search and personalization product, was built and shipped out of our India office.
As a Bloomreach Testing Analyst, you will analyze A/B tests on customer websites and mobile, track trends and performance of the sites during the test and on an ongoing basis, communicate test results, reconcile results with customer analytics, and find insights so as to prove value of Bloomreach products to our customers. You should be scrappy, hands-on, and passionate about testing and analysis as a way to demonstrate value for our customers. You will also uncover insights, which you will document and communicate within the organization to help improve our product and business processes. You will be working with some of the top e-retailers in the world.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from anywhere (remotely).
- Work directly with business stakeholders to plan, execute and analyze all A/B tests
- Analyze customer data from A/B tests and website trends to help show how much value Bloomreach is driving through its product(s)
- Communicate bugs/issues for immediate fix to internal teams - integrations/engineering/product
- Communicate and present the test results, insights and recommendations, clearly and precisely
- Seeks new ways to improve processes around testing and develop new testing capabilities
- BA/BS in business, economics, sciences, arts, humanities, or engineering degree, with a quantitative background
- 1-2 years or more in AB testing for websites/apps
- Strong skills in analysis and in spreadsheets and powerpoint
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with A/B/multivariate testing tools such as Optimizely a strong plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Coremetrics, and Adobe SiteCatalyst (Omniture) a strong plus
- Understanding of advertising business models and marketing concepts a plus