Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
As we expand our Professional Services offerings, we are seeking a hands-on Consulting Practice Manager to head our Business Services team while delivering agency-quality consulting to our largest, most strategic customers.
Bloomreach business services engagements address a variety of customer-facing needs, including product training and onboarding, ongoing customer education, optimization and analytics engagements, and any new service offerings we develop as our product roadmap evolves. As the Consulting Practice Manager, you will not only be responsible for delivering on these projects, but you will also be the primary driver of improving our existing offerings such that they can be delivered in a high quality and profitable manner. In addition to working with some of Bloomreach’s largest customers, you will also play a key role in growing paid services engagements while managing the team of consultants.
Your role will require you to distill complex topics into easily consumable information, while influencing your customers’ roadmaps and program plans with some authority. You’ll regularly collaborate with executives both at Bloomreach and at the accounts assigned to you. The Consulting Practice Manager will need to spend significant time with our customers, showing them how to use Bloomreach tools to achieve business value, and partner with the Digital Experience team to align our customers’ internal strategic priorities to our product offerings. This role will also help us to build lasting and productive relationships with the companies we service.
In summary, you’ll be a key part of building out our Professional Services team that brings scale to Bloomreach customer success and value demonstration.
What you'll do:
- Own the Search & Discovery business consulting practice end-to-end, and work towards taking our existing successful practice to the next level (e.g. process improvement and operationalization, proposing new offerings to adapt to market demands, and mentoring the next wave of consulting leaders)
- Ability to act as an advocate and thought leader within the search space, and have a point of view on the market as well as Bloomreach’s product approach
- Be an excellent storyteller, with data, to influence executive buy-in
- Become an expert in the Bloomreach product suite including and stay knowledgeable about fast-moving product and industry developments
- Have an in-depth understanding of your customers’ business challenges and goals, and take a holistic approach to delivering measurable, impactful results
- Manage a team of business consultants and ensure profitability of the Professional Services organization. Be a thought partner to the hiring manager in all things related to growing and operating our team.
- Ensure quality delivery of business service engagements and training programs for our customers to ensure that they are proficient in our products and getting optimal value from them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. Sales, Digital Experience, Product, and Technical teams) to ensure successful delivery of customer-facing projects and grow the services pipeline
- Occasionally meet with prospects to communicate the value provided by Business Services
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in consulting or professional services
- 3+ years managing and growing a team
- Strong customer orientation-- ability to set expectations and deliver against them
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and communication skills - proven track record working on a variety of projects, while demonstrating the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Solid experience with B2B SaaS and business fundamentals is a plus
- Natural problem solver and change driver; intellectually curious and critical thinker, able to anticipate challenges and changes before they happen
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced technology-driven company and skilled at applying structure to an unstructured environment
- Ideally has experience in the eCommerce space, including site merchandising, marketing, analytics
- BA/BS degree
- Able to travel up to 20% when it is safe to do so
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.