We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and the acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are currently building up our Customer Education team and are looking for a new colleague to join us as an Academy Training Specialist. The monthly salary range is €1000 - €1250. Are you up for the challenge?
About your team:
As an Academy Training Specialist, you will help to grow an ambitious function with a strong track record of continued success. Academy is responsible for customer, partner, and internal product education.
Led by the Head of Academy Viktor Mach, you will work alongside two other colleagues – Academy Operations and Content Specialists. Your team will be part of the Client Services department led by the Chief Operations Officer Christy Augustine.
Joining the Academy team allows you to acquire expert-level knowledge in diverse areas of digital marketing while actively working in an established team. You will also be expected to become an active user of the Exponea app by having access to all of our premium courses at no additional cost. If you are interested in learning a lot ( very quickly) about marketing and e-commerce, this is a position for you.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Operate our industry-leading Learning Management System (LMS) and communicate with the vendor company Skilljar
- Schedule, initiate, and evaluate regular training programs under the direct leadership of our Operations Specialist
- Create various learning paths to support the customer lifecycle working with the Head of Academy
- Support direct email communication with clients
- Collect and improve course-related metrics
- Collect and analyze clients’ feedback
- Improve existing pre-recorded training developed by internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on various learning topics such as Product Recommendation, Advanced Analytics, and Reporting or Predictive Analytics
- Develop visual storyboards and course scripts based on existing materials
- Work closely with Business and Technical Consultants, Machine Learning Specialists, and other Product Team members on developing new customer education materials
- Participate in organizing content collaborations with external industry experts
- Communicate with our Marketing team to maintain brand consistency
- Identify and remove bottlenecks in the course automatization process
- Eagerness to learn about new topics
- Strong command of written English (C1+) - spoken is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Cross-departmental communication
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!