We are Exponea, a Bloomreach company, an internationally renowned Customer Data Platform (#1 on G2.com) – a tool for in-depth analysis and marketing automation for businesses. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
Currently expanding our Account Executive team in the CEE region.
Could you be one of them?
Main goals of this role:
- Conducting business activities to ensure new customer acquisition (commission based)
- Lead sales efforts within the CEE region, managing the sales process (including price negotiation) all the way to closing business
- Developing a strategy for the e-commerce vertical within the US region to penetrate key prospects (C-level clients), while leveraging multiple team resources, including sales engineers, professional services, marketing and customer support
- Perform the necessary sales activities to obtain meetings with C-level clients
- Conducting thorough business needs analyses and explaining why Exponea is uniquely positioned to satisfy those needs
- Managing your CRM system to the highest level in order to ensure accurate reporting and forecasting
- Engaging well with clients over webinars, calls, and, in some instances, face-to-face meetings
- Preparing client briefs and proposals to the highest level and working autonomously
- Demonstrating initiative in your role to grow the business
What we expect of you:
- 3+ years of quota-carrying experience (B2B sales) selling software or software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Deep knowledge of online/internet/digital marketing technology
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a Sales Manager or equivalent role
- Well-established presence in the local markets with a relevant network
- The ability to successfully negotiate and close deals in a highly collaborative team environment
- Detail oriented, relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service, having a passion for building rapport with clients and helping their businesses
- The ability to adapt to new environments and use your own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high-calibre presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills, positive attitude and a “love of selling”
What you’ll like about the role:
We’ve asked our current salespeople to tell us what they like about their job with Exponea, and this is what they told us:
- You sell a world-class product that helps people (#1 CDP on G2.com)
- Offering a cool thing you know works (check our Success Stories)
- You’re in touch with C-level clients and leading e-commerce businesses
- Having a job in the world’s most progressive industry
- You can make a killing (generous commission on every signed deal)
More things you’ll like about Exponea:
- Talent development thanks to our Leader & People Development Programs:
- Communication and soft skill development provided by our resident coach and ex-McKinsey communication strategist Ivo Večeřa.
- People Development Program to help everyone grow.
- Leader Development Program to support managers in empowering their team members.
- Free Exponea Academy Fundamentals courses for Exponeans.
- Free access to the online education platform Udemy, where you can find courses, books and lectures tailored exactly to your interests and you have the possibility to explore them at your own pace.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and physical in-person office are available as options.
- Reward based on your commitment and capabilities.
- Lunch budget.
- Referral bonus for helping us find more A-players like yourself.
- We are enabling people to work effectively, that’s why we give them freedom of choosing the technical equipment that they like during their onboarding.
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
Exponea is a fast growing software company in the field of AI-enabled marketing automation and advanced data analytics. With offices and customers in many countries, the company spans the globe. The team works with multiple sectors, including e-commerce, banking, and telco and enables sustainable growth for market leaders, such as Victoria Beckham, Missguided, T-Mobile, Sygic, and many others. Learn more about Exponea.