Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search and Merchandising (brSM) was built and shipped out of our India office.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from home until it is deemed safe for us to return back to the office.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer, who will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and maintaining our mission-critical infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Managing organizations, accounts/projects, IAM, VPC , OS Patching and VPNs on GCP
- Setting up services based on GCP recommended best practices for network and security, logging & monitoring, operations, cloud architecture, billing, etc.
- Deployment and end to end maintenance of GKE clusters
- Using DevOps culture to get capabilities together and ship projects
- Automating infrastructure with Terraform or other IAC tools
- Engaging with partner teams to develop, track and meet service-level objectives
- Participation in 24/7 on-call rotations for Production Support
The desired profile is:
- B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience building software solutions
- Strong experience in Google Cloud Platform and DevOps
- Experience in migrating infrastructure to GCP
- Good knowledge of Linux with strong experience in Shell or Python
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of applications such as web servers, load balancers, Haproxy, relational databases, storage systems and messaging systems
- Infrastructure automation experience (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience with AWS infrastructure