We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are currently expanding our Business Operations team and are looking for a new colleague to join us as Data Administration Support. The salary range is €5/hour - €6/hour. Are you up for the challenge?
About your team:
Business Operations, sitting under COO, is a team of 7 people taking care of 3 main areas:
- Data Integrations (managing company data flows and connecting internal systems together)
- Commissions (calculation and payment of commissions from collected revenue across the company)
- Billing / Accounts Receivable (transforming contracted revenue into collected revenue)
Requirements on the Role:
To support the main areas of Business Operations team responsibilities, we are expanding the team and looking for a person to:
- Administer Exponea client contracts data sources by validating and entering data from the new contracts, and maintaining the existing contracts information to preserve data quality and consistency.
- Support the revenue recognition, billing, and commission processes by maintaining providing relevant information about the newly signed contracts and communicating to key stakeholders if required.
- Support the Business Operations team at Exponea and Finance Operations team at Bloomreach with revenue and contracts related questions.
What we expect of the candidate:
The person we’re looking for must have:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets. You’ll be responsible for data entries and calculations from all Exponea client contracts. Therefore, you should have an understanding of basic data functions in Excel / GSheet and a drive to learn quickly to minimize human errors in the processing.
- Focus on detail. The data we’re working with is not perfect in all cases. Therefore, your ability to spot inconsistencies/unclarities is crucial to eliminate the errors before they happen.
- Self-organization. You’ll have your responsibilities and deadlines. Therefore, delivering results in a timely manner is another important quality a person like you must have.
- Assertive communication. From time to time, you may find challenges during your work that would require further clarification and cooperation with multiple people. Your ability to openly communicate the findings and willingness to find a solution would play a major role in improving the quality of data Exponea’s working with.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!