Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace - we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Bloomreach is one of the most successful and innovative digital companies of the past 10 years, with offices in the US, UK, India and the Netherlands. Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search and Merchandising (brSM) was built and shipped out of our India office.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from home until it is deemed safe for us to return back to the office.
On this job, we’ll expect you to
- Design and implement front-end extension points with clearly documented, stable APIs.
- Create and extend developer and business-user facing UIs, in close collaboration with the UX designers, and integrate them into our micro-front-end architecture.
- Contribute to the front-end chapter, sharing knowledge and making suggestions on most relevant product and process improvements.
- During the first 30 days, build up a decent understanding of our front-end technology landscape in order to efficiently develop our product.
- Assure quality of your front-end code through best practices such as static code analysis and decent unit test coverage.
- Understanding and integrating graphql APIs is a big plus
Additional skills that help you achieve these objectives
- You are able to build frontend components using React/Vue
- You have strong interpersonal skills, suited for a work-from-anywhere environment
- You have affinity with good UX, and you’re able to assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- You’re familiar developing for all major modern browsers
- You understand patterns and mechanisms of the interactions between front- and back-end
- You understand the SOLID principles to write clean and maintainable code
What we offer
By joining our team, you'll enjoy:
- A challenging position with lots of growth potential: feel empowered and gain the support you need for personal and professional development.
- A Work from Anywhere philosophy: Work with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers in our office in the heart of Bangalore or work from anywhere in India! The choice is yours.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure and open(-source) mentality.
- A commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
On top of a competitive base salary, you will enjoy:
- A discretionary bonus depending on the company’s performance, paid out twice a year
- A stock option grant as a long term incentive to engage with Bloomreach
- Being part of an efficient, lean and motivated team of talented, smart engineers
- A diverse group of supportive colleagues from all over the world
- Ample opportunity for personal growth, taking ownership and career development
- A state-of-the-art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook/Lenovo)
- Home office setup support, internet and gym reimbursement