Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search and Merchandising (brSM) was built and shipped out of our India office.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from home until it is deemed safe for us to return back to the office.
We are looking for a Production Operations Engineer, who will be responsible for the following:
- Owning back-end services like our Hadoop and Spark data processing clusters, front-end services like our developer dashboards and infrastructure components like our Managed Elasticsearch, Amazon RDS databases, EC2, etc.
- Managing logging, monitoring release deployment tools like Jenkins, Grifana, Sensu, etc.
- Automating manual stuff (Bash/Python), developing documentation and capacity plans, and keeping service costs optimized
- Engaging with partner teams to develop, track and meet service-level objectives
- Participation in 24/7 on-call rotations for mission critical web systems
The desired profile is:
- B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience building software solutions
- Experience on a cloud provider like AWS/GCP
- Experience coding in languages like Python, Shell script, etc.
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of applications such as web servers, AWS load balancers, Haproxy, relational databases, storage systems and messaging systems
- Infrastructure automation experience (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience with templating frameworks like Terraform, Cloudformation or Resource Template Manager