Bloomreach software enables highly personalized digital experiences for enterprises around the world. Bloomreach’s flagship product, Bloomreach Experience (brX), combines AI-driven search and merchandising tools with a next-gen content management system (CMS). brX accelerates conversions, increases revenue, and provides real time insights for business goals.
Retailers, brands, distributors, manufacturers and other enterprises use Bloomreach software to deliver seamless experiences at scale.
Recognized by leading analyst firms, Bloomreach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for WCM, and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP).
With a global network of certified partners, Bloomreach serves hundreds of large and medium enterprise customers such as Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, FC Bayern München, and the UK’s NHS Digital. Founded in 2009, Bloomreach is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, with offices worldwide.
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to complex online opportunities? Do you love the idea of helping some of the world’s biggest and most innovative businesses build immersive and exciting digital experiences? Bloomreach is seeking a Solutions Consultant, who will be one of the “brains” of our high-energy, high-performance global sales team, involved in all stages of the sales cycle. Your job would be to combine technical deliverables, training and pre-sales consultancy to find the best possible solution for each prospect or client, whether the sale is direct or indirect (i.e. through our partner program). This position can be located anywhere in the United States for the right candidate, but preferred locations include Mountain View, CA, Dallas, TX, and most locations west of the Mississippi.
- Act as the Bloomreach product expert to support the Sales team in a pre-sales capacity
- Support the Sales team with (tailored) product demonstrations, presentations and similar deliverables for prospects, customers and partners
- Execute the full pre-sales process (discovery, strategy, demo engagement, deep dives/Proof of Concepts and progress reporting)
- Drive the technical solution in Proof of Concept situations, acting as a coordinator between the development team and the customer or partner
- Translate customer and partner requirements into (technical) solutions
- Act as an industry and showcase expert for partners, customers and prospects
- Participate as a leading team member in answering RFP’s and RFI’s (in cooperation with Sales and other technical specialists)
- Be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience in e-commerce, CMS or search technical sales and can drive a complex technical sales process
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), understanding the CMS landscape and can articulate the value of content-as-a-service over page-based solutions
- Knowledge of Commerce Search and Merchandising
- Ability to articulate the value of the implementation tools that enable personalized online experiences
- Strong ability to present on technical subjects, especially for non-technical audiences
- Keen ability to learn about new technologies, industries and products quickly
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (spoken and written)
- Self-starter, multitasker and committed to upholding the highest level of standards in the team’s execution of the sales process, including Request for Proposals (RFP) submissions, discovery and delivery
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of BloomReach are considered property of BloomReach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.