BloomReach brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP), designed to build customer experience ecosystems which accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and grow customer loyalty. We are a growing company - with offices in Mountain View, Bangalore, New York, Dallas, London and Amsterdam.
With our global network of Certified Partners, we serve a growing number of enterprise customers, such as Neiman Marcus, Bell Aliant, Staples, 1&1 Internet, Williams-Sonoma, Provinzial, Wayfair, REI, the University of Maryland and FC Bayern München. BloomReach is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
BloomReach is looking for a Technical Writer to join its Bangalore office to create high-quality documentation for its API, software libraries and product features. You will be working closely with software engineers and product managers to produce content for a wide audience. This is one of the most impactful roles within the company as we look to build a developer ecosystem around our platform.
We rely on our writers to take ownership of the documentation. You will be writing general overviews, detailed implementation guides, API reference pages, and tutorials. You will be encouraged to think creatively, to collaborate with product managers, software engineers, designers, and marketers to help develop content around BloomReach’s products in an easy to understand format that can be easily leveraged by our customers and partner ecosystem.
Do you love to write? Do you love adapting your writing to different kinds of readers? ? Can you communicate complex material in simple and engaging language? Are you comfortable with understanding code and grasping technical concepts?
Join us and help make documentation an essential part of our product releases.
What you will do:
- Create technical content that shows customers and our developer community how to use our BloomReach products and how to get the most out of their BloomReach implementations
- Review technical content written by various teams like Developers, Solutions Engineers or Product Managers
- Create guidelines for each content category to help other team members write quality content on their own
- Create and maintain a voice and tone guideline
- Harmonize our content across all our documentation
- Analyze support tickets to understand where the documentation is lacking
- Provide feedback on the API, API clients, UI library documentation and products functionalities
- Partner with our Global Marketing Team to write blogs, white papers, and other public content.
What you will need:
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Technical Communication, English, Instruction Design, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3-4+ years of experience writing software documentation, creating instructional video content, and developing related forms of user assistance.
- Experience writing technical content or explaining technical concepts in blog posts, forums, emails, or other channels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Proficient in Agile and Waterfall Documentation and strong knowledge of documentation life cycle.
- Love of APIs and experience documenting APIs for fun or profit
- Experience in the e-commerce industry
- Familiarity with SaaS business fundamentals
If its you , we would love to talk to you.