We are looking for a hands-on Senior Talent Attraction Manager to join our ride at Blacklane Talent Attraction team. You will use tools, data, and creativity to create targeted recruiting strategies and build a strong network of experienced professionals for all Blacklane functions for the different hubs, from Australia to the United Arab Emirates. You will be in charge of the full-cycle hiring processes and in a key role to drive the growth of Blacklane’s business! This is your chance to make your mark and be part of creating a unique, world-class candidate journey at Blacklane!
- Talent Advisor: You will work closely with the Hiring Teams and People Business Partners by providing outstanding guidance to Hiring Managers and their interview teams to shape their talent needs. Help current Talent Attraction team with all recruitment-related efforts, especially building talent pipelines and executing tactical research and sourcing campaigns. Gather market data and landscape for the Hiring Manager to support and influence hiring strategies and decision making.
- Provide a wow factor candidate experience: You will strengthen our employer brand and ensure we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience at all points of the recruitment life cycle. Act as Blacklane’s Brand Ambassador, you will build out talent networks and activate knowledgeable industry sources to develop and generate an ongoing pool of candidates
- Innovate: Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of our culture and identity. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, & belonging culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our crew. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, your role is key to support Blacklane towards its diversity goals by driving initiatives that foster inclusive behaviors among leaders and teams during the hiring process. You will enable Blacklane to build a crew composed of different perspectives, backgrounds, and ideas, creating a stronger work environment which in turn connects us closer to the global, multicultural communities we serve every day.
- Recruitment Lover: You are passionate about hiring best practices and you have extensive experience as a Recruiter and would consider yourself all-rounder (in all recruitment levels, functions etc). You’ve had exposure globally and can easily hire talents all over the world from Australia to the United Arab Emirates.You have strong sourcing and interviewing skills - behavioural and technical interviews are part of your daily life.
- Great communication skills. You are comfortable interacting with team members and candidates and are able to build strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders on all levels. You simply enjoy being a talent ambassador for Blacklane!
- Innovative and flexible: You inspire your team members but are also able to try out new approaches and stay up to date on the latest recruiting trends. You are able to shift your focus across multiple projects and can manage multiple things on the fly. You have proven ability to work well under pressure, capable of adapting and responding to change.
- People’s person: You are natural, with great interpersonal skills and good levels of emotional intelligence - outgoing, empathetic, eloquent and fun to work with. You have a strong work ethic; resourceful, works independently, motivated by own drive and enthusiasm
MORE THAN A JOB
- A journey of learning: We believe that open, candid, constructive, and actionable feedback is the essential component of our continuous development and collaboration. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities and deep dives.
- Peace of mind: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days (working from home is the new standard with the current situation) Enjoy 26 days of holidays, plus 1 extra for each year you are with us.
- Become part of an inspired global crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners on our Freaky Fridays over a drink (virtual now)
We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options with our Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)