At aCommerce, our employee's personal and professional growth matters. And this is the reason why we give them holistic learning and development opportunities in order for them to achieve their career aspirations and goals.
At aCommerce, the Key Account Manager is a role carved out to meet the changing consumer demand and this position is based in Philippines. This individual aims to serve as an extension of our clients’ businesses ensuring proper management and execution of the ecommerce strategy in social commerce on their behalf. This would include developing, managing and executing promotional and marketing campaigns and overall fulfillment execution, smooth day to day operations.
The Key Account Manager will support the team on the brand in serving as the client’s initial point of communication in executing their social commerce strategy, enabling a consistent social media presence and strong positive brand experience. You will work closely and collaborate with other internal department service providers to ensure best-in class end-to-end service execution. You will keep abreast of client industry developments, market trends and competitive intelligence, gaining specialized industry knowledge which enables us to add-value and more deeply understand the client’s business challenges and opportunities.
Specifically, this role will be doing:
- Manage overall account profitability via P&L management
- Ensure all clients and channels are successfully on-boarded on time
- Manage to maximize GMV with day-to-day collaboration with client and channels
- Customer budget management and P&L execution including reimbursement to deliver agreed GMV, Take Rate, and Profit
- Ensuring optimal product presentation and visibility on online channels
- Coordinating with internal cross function and external parties
- Establish and monitor progress against key performance indicators.
- Advising and executing end-to-end social commerce strategy for International brand owners (such as Global brands, FMCG brands etc.). This will include content, sales monitoring, analysis on how to grow demand, supply management and promotion management as well as business analytics.
- Coordinating with internal departments (tech, warehouse, marketing) and external parties (ad agencies) to troubleshoot and resolve business issues
- Support the Brand management team to ensure smooth day to day operations
- Build strong rapport with clients that include managing relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- Responsible for client relationship and retain client satisfaction
- Serve as the “face of aCommerce” and primary point of contact for client executives and key stakeholders at each assigned account
- Advising clients on how to increase online sales through merchandising, promotion planning and onsite marketing activities
- Managing fast-growing e-commerce sales of large brand owners through their own web-store or other online channels and initiative channel
- Ensuring that regular reviews are carried out with customers, to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved and, developing future improvements/services for the customers.
- Identifies and anticipates additional opportunities for enhancements, improvements or new services with existing clients
- Inventory management including forecast, ordering and DOH controlling
- Present analysis and recommendations to key stakeholders both client-side and internally
- Contract Management by helping translate the outlined solution into a high level initial statement of work (SOW) and helps secure the client's agreement in sales meetings with the prospect or client (system & integration options, cost model, forecast value, activity planning, requirements definition, etc.)
- Working closely with solution design and business development to manage key customers (existing and new), thereby improving turnover and profitability
- Scope of Work (SOW) & Trade Agreement management for existing accounts and input industry insight to SD for new customers.
- Has a minimum two (2) years of working experience in an ecommerce company, internet start-up or in an international brand (e.g. FMCG, retailer or consulting industries)
- Previous experience in social commerce, online media, marketing would be a strong point.
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and ability to quickly adapt to new software and tools
- Superior communication skills in English, written and oral
- Candidate must be proactive and have a problem-solving attitude to client and/or business problems
- Very strong commercial and client-facing abilities
- Demonstrated ability to exceed client expectations and incorporate urgency and strong service ethic into all aspects of the job
- Entrepreneurial spirit, not afraid of risks and challenges
- Analytical, data driven mindset and detail oriented
- Successful record of communicating and engaging cross functional teams
- Ability to lead projects relating with responsible account and category
- Ability to coach and train key specialists effectively to produce high amounts of results
aCommerce is the leading ecommerce enabler and e-distributor in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever. Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 700 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Everyone in aCommerce lives by a set of core values that we call our DNA. These core values serve as the guide in how we work towards our common goals and targets.
- Customers above all: The customer is at the heart of everything we do. Their success is our success.
- Lead by example: Earn respect through hard work and perseverance, not seniority.
- Solve problems: A “can do” attitude solves a multitude of problems.
- Lean on your teammates: Replace “I” with “we”. Collaboration brings you a long way.
- Keep it real: Our diversity makes us strong, we treat each other equally and respectfully.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.