- aCommerce Data Engineer will be responsible for building, optimizing and maintaining robust data pipelines as well as designing meaningful data models in Data Platform for analysts to serve key business purposes as a Data-Driven company.
- A successful candidate will help the team to design and develop large-scale data pipelines to digest supply chain data either structured or unstructured from different microservices in order to facilitate data utilization in Data Platform.
- The candidate will be also working closely with other teams and product owners in order to make sure that our implementations are aligned together with other teams and business roadmap.
Duties and responsibilities
- Participate in designing and implementing as well as maintaining data pipelines for digesting structured and unstructured data into Data Platform
- Demonstrate continuous improvement by inspecting and adapting new ideas for improving solutions, tools and processes
- Works closely with members of IT (e.g. Architecture, Infrastructure, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance) to ensure the highest quality software
- Good knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of SQL, relational database design and efficient methods for working with large size of data
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind data-oriented application
- Ability to understand business requirements and be able to express them in computer language
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and oral form