Do you have what it takes to be part of the aTEAM?
aCommerce is currently looking for a-class individuals who can enable brands to become high-performing businesses. Our goal is to help brands achieve optimum performance and reach their targets!
If you are someone passionate about e-commerce -- an individual with the right skills, passion and commitment to bring brands to the next level, then you might just be the person we are looking for. Join the aTEAM as an Associate Key Account Manager!
As an Associate Key Account Manager, you will be the client's main POC leading the end-to-end process, which includes cross-functional activities involving both internal and external stakeholders. You will also be responsible on developing strong relationships with brands, marketplaces and other channels to drive business growth.
Specifically, this role will be:
- Managing fast-growing e-commerce sales of large brands (such as Nestlé, L'Oréal, Ray-Ban, AIS, etc.) through online marketplaces (Lazada, Zalora, 11 Street, LINE, etc.) and their own webstores
- Designing and implementing high impact promotion campaigns to increase clients' sales
- Ensuring optimal product presentation and visibility on all online channels
- Advising clients on their Ecommerce strategy, in relation to merchandising, promotion planning and marketing activities
- Coordinating with internal (tech, warehouse, marketing) and external parties (marketplaces)
- Potential to evolve to category role with management responsibility
Profile: The ideal candidate should be agile with high drive for results, strong inter-personal skills and is strategic. The role will also require a combination of financial acumen, business development and account management skills:
- 1+ year working experience in e-commerce or International Brands (Marketing, commercial/account management roles)
- Ability to work independently with high level of responsibilities, including direct relation with clients' persons-in-charge
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and ability to quickly adapt to new software and tools
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Fluent Thai and English
- Competitive salary and other benefits.
- Opportunity to work with successful founders and unparalleled exposure to a multicultural team of experts in E-commerce.
- Being at the center of Thailand's Ecommerce ecosystem with strong relationships to all key players in the market
- Work in a fun and casual startup environment with flat hierarchies and a strong international mindset
aCommerce is the leading e-commerce enabler and e-distributor in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever.
Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,000 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.