At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
At accuRx, we're building a world-famous healthcare communication platform. Our mission is simple - to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together. Our technology is revolutionising how technology is adopted and how care is delivered in healthcare.
Established in 2016 and now with £9m in Series A funding, accuRx is one of the UK's fastest-growing tech start ups. In one year, we grew from only a few GP practices using us to over 20% of the market. Today, over 90% of GP practices rely on us, we've just gone live in pharmacies and hospitals. Our vision is that anyone involved in a patient's care can communicate with each other.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, in the last few weeks, we've been working tirelessly to release multiple features that directly help clinicians deal with the outbreak - this has included a Virtual Consultation platform for both GP and Hospital settings.
This has meant some late hours and even weekend work but the feedback we have received has been truly amazing! We are exceptionally proud of our NHS and all the work they do, this is our way of saying thank you.
Who are accuRx?
Life as a User Support Specialist at accuRx
We're looking for someone to join the accuRx family who can work alongside us to deliver a first class experience for our users. You'll be part of our Users Ops Team, which is currently a fantastic team of four - Vicky, Annie, Katie and Elena. You'll be a first point of contact with users, and will provide regular feedback to our product teams to help improve our two flagship products, Chain and Fleming. Our support operation is valued highly, with everyone in the business doing a monthly slot on our frontline support desk to stay close to users. We view our User Ops team and specifically User Support as being at the centre of the company.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be the first point-of-contact for our users, whether they get in touch by phone, email or web chat providing responsive, effective and friendly support to our rapidly-growing user base
- You’ll resolve product and technical queries with our current product Chain SMS, and will be ramped up with the rest of the team on providing support for our new product, Fleming (based in secondary care settings such as hospitals)
- You'll feedback to the user research team the common themes and technical issues our users are facing to support new product development
- Using your day-to-day support on the front line, you’ll be constantly looking for ways to be more effective and responsive in supporting our users. This includes improving our external and internal resources, and also our team processes.
- Deliver a first class experience for any user that gets in touch, whilst ensuring a focus on community-led and self service support
- As User Support Specialist, you will will feedback to the the Head of User Research, CEO and CTO to help shape the product roadmap
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- Evidence that you’ve engaged with users or customers before: maybe you’ve worked in hospitality, retail or another customer support role
- Excitement about building a community around users, and encouraging them to be excited about being part of something
- Familiarity using social media to engage people within a group
- Energy and proactivity: we’re a small team, where your impact will be high: a proactive and smart approach to the role is a must
- Experience in, and enthusiasm around trying new methods, switching up processes and coming up with new ideas around how we run our support platform and user journey
- A passion for our healthcare system and making it better
- You're mission-driven and care about creating something amazing that will impact the lives of millions.
- Change excites you - you want to play a part in our incredible growth journey, have a voice and help us transform the healthcare industry like never before!
- Problem-solving is what you live for - you relish in the constant obstacles a start up throws your way.
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- You share our values (read more about them in our Culture Deck)
It would be nice if you had but not essential....
- A Bachelors Degree
- Some experience in healthcare would be great, but if not then a genuine passion and interest is essential
We have recently launched our products within hospitals, this means that unlike GP Practices who are only open within the week and normal working hours we have a duty of care to support our users throughout the weekend and evenings. Whilst a specific rota is yet to be finalised we will require you to work a number of evenings and weekend shifts.