Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 22,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
As the Sr. Corporate Attorney you will head the corporate legal team and will be responsible for all legal affairs of the entire corporation in the areas specified below. You will be expected to align on legal and business strategies to enable value creation, guiding legal and regulatory matters for the business, mitigating risks & protecting brand and reputation, and optimizing efficiency and effectiveness to best serve the business.
Here are key expectations from this role. The incumbent will:
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives on a variety of legal topics (labor law, international ventures, corporate finance, intellectual property etc.)
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Manage corporate entities/structure and ensure statutory filings are completed for compliance
- Manage corporate Intellectual Property identification, filings and defense in collaboration with external counsel
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Assist with general questions around policies and procedures.
Skills needed to be successful on the role
- Informal and people-centric approach to work and getting things done.
- Able to quickly establish credibility with the senior leadership team.
- Persuasive, proactive, strong presence, unpretentious, unquestionable integrity.
- Operating with a global mindset and leading with an external perspective
- Outstanding communication skills
- JD Degree by an ABA accredited university/college
- Registration with the Washington State Bar would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law
- Knowledge around Intellectual Property Law would be a significant plus
- Experience with M&G would be a plus